1. Bro. Eli was born on April 4, 1947 and raised in Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines.
2. Bro. Eli is the 7th child in their family.
3. Bro. Eli describes his childhood life as simple. Being with his family, watching his mother cook and listening to his mother’s stories and singing Church hymns.
4. Bro. Eli was baptized when he was 17 years old. He was baptized on April 7, 1964, in Sineguelasan, Bacoor, Cavite at 5:45 in the afternoon.
5. One of the most unforgettable moments of his life was when his mother was figured in an accident and he believes that it brings him closer to GOD.
6. Bro. Eli is an introvert, thus his reluctance in going to school when he was young.
7. Finally, when Bro. Eli was convinced to go to school, his career as a student was very promising. He became a consistent dashing honor student.
8. Due to his intelligence, Bro. Eli was entrusted to be an assistant of the school principal
9. Bro. Eli was elected as President of the Student Council.
10. Bro Eli was a substitute teacher not only to his classmates but to those of higher level.
11. Bro. Eli has become very interested in learning the Bible that he stopped going to school to fully dedicate himself in doing it.
12. Bro. Eli even when he was still a student is fond of Science.
13. Bro. Eli was once advised to take up Chemical Engineering and was told that he will be a good teacher, doctor and scientist when he was a student.
14. As early as 3rd and 4th year of highschool, Religion has been a favorite topic for Bro. Eli.
15. Bro. Eli when he conducted his very first Bible study that in Guagua, Pampanga. Where 33 souls was baptized after nights of Bible study sessions.
16. The first Division in the Church that Bro. Eli first supervised was Pampanga.
17. In the year 1972, Bro. Eli was given an ID bearing the title “Minister” by then Presiding Minister of the Church, Bro. Perez proving his loyalty, sincerity and dedication to his service to GOD and to the Church. Historically, he was only the one who has been given such ID.
18. Bro. Eli registered have the Church registered under the name “Mga Kaanib sa Iglesia ng Dios kay Kristo Hesus Haligi at Saligan ng Katotohanan sa Bansang Pilipinas” (Members of the Church of God in Christ Jesus, the Pillar and Ground of Truth in the Philippines, Inc.) on March 30, 1977.
19. Due to the every growing Church members not only in the Philippines but across the globe, Bro. Eli registered the name of the Church as Members Church of God International (MCGI) on January 13, 2004.
20. Bro. Eli was known to his program Ang Dating Daan that was launched in the year 1980. It was first aired on the radio in the Philippines.
21. Bro. Eli used to be a panelist in the radio program, Dis is Manolo and his GENIUS Family” (GENIUS stands for God Eternal News In Universal Salvation). Among the all the other panelist who are pastors and representatives of various religions, Bro. Eli was the only one who was awarded as “Most Outstanding Minister” in the GENIUS Family and this continued for 3 consecutive years.
22. Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) was first aired on TV on the year 1983 where Bro. Daniel Razon, the Vice-Presiding Minister of the Members Church of God International (MCGI).
23. It was the year 1997 when RJTV 29 welcomed the Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) in their TV station. Afterwards, in SBN 21 in 2000, the Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) was During this time, Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) is not only aired on TV but also in the radio stations, RMN, DZRH, and 100 Radyo Natin.
24. After 4 years, Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) moved to its current network, UNTV 37 with the other programs Itanong mo kay Soriano (Ask Bro. Eli), Bible Guide, Truth in Focus and Biblically Speaking all of these are hosted by Bro. Eli Soriano.
25. During the 1990’s Bro. Eli published a book entitled, “Leaving behind the Fundamental Doctrines of Christ.”
26. Bro. Eli also published articles in The Blog magazine, The Old Path Magazine, Believer Newsmagazine, and Ang Dating Daan Magazine.
27. It was in the year 2007 when Bro. Eli started writing blogs on his own blog site, http://www.elisoriano.wordpress.com.
28. In the year 2009, the blogsite of Bro. Eli Soriano, http://www.elisoriano.wordpress.com.has been awarded as the year’s “Most Educational to Follow” by the Open Web Awards.
29. Bro. Eli has established charity institutions to accommodate the needy where people of different religions and ethnic groups are welcome.
30. It was the year 2005 when Bro. Eli left the Philippines.
31. For almost a decade now, the propagation of GOD’s gospel has been intensively being preached by Bro. Eli Soriano in various locations abroad.
32. To help augment the various public services that Bro. Eli has established businesses like water stations and restaurants.
33. Bro. Eli is a very good cook.
34. Bro. Eli cooks for the Church brethren and for the guests.
35. Chinese food is one of Bro. Eli’s favorites.
36. Bro. Eli likes the color green.
37. Bro. Eli and Bro. Daniel Razon are founders of the Christian school in the Philippines that offers free education, free meal free uniforms and free allowance.
38. Bro. Eli knows many alternative medicines and medications.
39. Bro. Eli has a twitter account @BroEliSoriano.
40. Bro. Eli has a google plus page https://plus.google.com/111400634080389154683/about.
41. Bro. Eli has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BroEliseoSoriano.
42. Bro. Eli has his own website http://www.elisoriano.com/.
43. The Bro. Eli is has won various awards as a n evangelist.
(Please see, for reference http://www.elisoriano.com/awards/)
44. Bro. Eli has never been defeated on a religious debate.
45. When Bro. Eli was in highschool he used to have a girlfriend and both of them have a good relationship. However, it did not ended with marriage.
46. Bro. Eli used to have plans of getting married and having his own family. However, he put has out it aside.
47. As early as 19 years old, he has started preaching the word of GOD. He is preoccupied by the love and dedication to his ministry.
48. Bro. Eli made a vow before the congregation and GOD not to get married and remain a preacher of GOD, forever.
49. Bro. Eli has been very focus to his duty as a man sent by GOD. He never got married and stay single, offering his entire self to his Master, the LORD.
50. Bro. Eli will be celebrating his 50th year Anniversary of his service to the Almighty GOD, Thanks and glory to GOD